**When purchasing this product, claim your free MMX S550 Mustang T-Shirt by clicking here
, adding the shirt to your cart, and entering coupon code "xmastee
" at checkout.**
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2005-2010 Mustang is easy with a control arm package from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s polyurethane, non-adjustable upper and lower tubular control arms for S197 Mustangs (CAP001) are MIG- and TIG-welded using heavy-duty 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing (lowers) and 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing (upper). This design gives you strong control arms that greatly improve performance. Greasable, 95-durometer bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. BMR’s bushings are internally fluted, which allows grease to evenly coat the inner sleeve. These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet, reliable operation over the life of the bushings.
BMR Suspension designed the CAP001 to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The stock control arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The CAP001’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s polyurethane bushings are designed to be compliant enough to give you a comfortable ride and absorb NVH, while remaining firm enough to stand up to high loads of any performance environment. The bushings easily handle the high compression loads of hard launches and hard acceleration, yet offer plenty of articulation for great handling. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance at an affordable price, while maintaining acceptable NVH levels and ride quality. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s CAP001 non-adjustable polyurethane lower control arms are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Lower control arms, boxed, non-adj, poly bushings (TCA019)
- Upper control arms, DOM, non-adjustable, polyurethane bushings (UTCA017)
- Fits 2005-2010 S197 Mustangs
- Designed to the factory length
- High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greasable bushings
- TIG-welded 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing (lowers)
- MIG-welded 1 5/8-inDramatically reduces control arms flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 2-3 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.