**When purchasing this product, claim your free MMX S550 Mustang T-Shirt by clicking here
, adding the shirt to your cart, and entering coupon code "xmastee
" at checkout.**
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2005-2010 Mustang is easy with a control arm package from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s polyurethane, non-adjustable upper and lower tubular control arms for S197 Mustangs (CAP003) are MIG- and TIG-welded using heavy-duty 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing (lowers) and 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing (upper). This design gives you strong control arms that greatly improve performance. Greasable, 95-durometer bushings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. BMR’s bushings are internally fluted, which allows grease to evenly coat the inner sleeve. These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet, reliable operation over the life of the bushings. The package also includes BMR’s UCM001 upper control arm mount. This mount fabricated from heavy-duty laser-cut, CNC-formed plate steel for an exact fit. It is 100-percent bolt-in and gives you increased mount strength for high-horsepower applications. The last piece of the package is BMR’s lower control arm relocation brackets. BMR’s control arm relocation brackets allow you to correct the lower control arm angle, correcting the rear suspension geometry and allowing you to add anti-squat for increased traction. Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16- and 1/4-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, the CAB005 are designed to bolt in place, making installation simple and easy.
BMR Suspension designed the CAP003 to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The stock control arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The CAP001’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s polyurethane bushings are designed to be compliant enough to give you a comfortable ride and absorb NVH, while remaining firm enough to stand up to high loads of any performance environment. The bushings easily handle the high compression loads of hard launches and hard acceleration, yet offer plenty of articulation for great handling. The BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets correct the vehicles instantaneous center, improving drag strip traction and handling traction during corner exiting. BMR can proudly claim that these Relocation Brackets are the only brackets in the industry that have been 1.1 sixty-foot times, BOLTED-ON! We also have many 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 60-foot combinations running these same pieces. These are the perfect upgrades for the enthusiast looking to improve performance at an affordable price, while maintaining acceptable NVH levels and ride quality. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s CAP003 non-adjustable polyurethane lower control arms are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 4-5 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Control arm relocation brackets, bolt-on (CAB005)
- Lower control arms, boxed, DOM, non-adj, polyurethane & spherical bearing combo (TCA022)
- Upper control arm mount (UCM001)
- Upper control arms, DOM, on-car adjustable, polyurethane bushings (UTCA019)
- Fits 2005-2010 S197 Mustangs
- Fixed length lower control arms, adjustable upper control arm
- High-durometer internally fluted polyurethane greasable bushings
- Heavy-duty, Teflon-lined spherical bearings (lowers, one side)
- TIG-welded 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing (lowers)
- TIG-welded 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing (upper)
- CNC laser cut, formed steel plate (upper mount, relocation brackets)
- Lower control arm relocation brackets allow for instant center and anti squat adjustability
- Dramatically reduces control arms flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.