2020+ Ford GT500 Catback Exhausts by Stainless Works
**Please check local and State laws for emissions compliance before purchasing this product**
- Product Fitment
- Reviews (0)
Improve sound and performance on your 2020 GT500 with this catback from Stainless Works. We’ve engineered a drone free aggressive muffler tuned specifically for this improved coyote engine from Ford. Featuring the latest in active exhaust technology, our in-house engineered valve bolts directly to the factory electronics to allow for all exhaust modes. From the closed valve “Quiet” mode, to the chambered “Normal” mode and to the wide open straight through design on the “Track” mode. In addition to the tuned mufflers, we’ve also utilized 3” tubing into a crossover for an improvement in flow over the stock exhaust.
Choose from our Redline and Legend series signature exhaust sounds. Whether you are shopping for your daily driver you need to roar on command, or your pet project that you need to unleash the full fury of, Stainless Works has what you need.
This system features polished or black 5” slash cut tips in a quad configuration. Designed to fit to the factory connection point. Exits out at factory location through the valance. This system is built from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel and TIG welded at our state of the art facility in Streetsboro, Ohio. As always we stand by our products with a lifetime warranty on material and craftsmanship.
- Legend System - Improved Tone with Restrained Loudness
- Redline System - Our Most Aggressive Sound
- Factory Connect - Necks down at Factory Connection Point
- 3” Mandrel Bent Tubing
- H-Pipe or X-Pipe Crossover
- Tuned Mufflers for Aggressive Muscle Car Sound
- Active Exhaust Compatible
- Retains All Exhaust Modes
- Polished or Black Quad 5” Slash Cut Tips
- Excellent Fitment For Easy Installation
- 304 Stainless Steel
- TIG Welded For Beauty And Strength
- Lifetime Warranty On Materials And Craftsmanship
2020 Ford Mustang GT500 5.2L
There are no related products